If your UK Visa or immigration status has been rejected by the UK Home Office or Government, you have the right to appeal and a chance of overturning that decision.
Need some help with an application?
We are specialists in UK visa appeals in all categories from spouse and marriage visa appeals to visit visa appeals.We support all UK immigration appeals, managing and advising our clients on all aspects of rules and procedures.
How long does it take to appeal a rejected UK Visa decision?
We aim to complete our work within 28 days and the UK government will take around 12 months to process. If you require a fast track service, please contact us immediately to discuss what priority services are available.
You might be able to appeal to the First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) if the Home Office has:
- refused your protection claim (also known as ‘asylum claim’ or ‘humanitarian protection’)
- refused your human rights claim
- made a decision under the European Economic Area (EEA) Regulations, for example the Home Office has decided to deport you or refused to issue you a residence document
- decided to revoke your protection status
- decided to take away your British citizenship
You might also be able to appeal to the First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) about a Home Office decision on an application submitted before 6 April 2015.
The tribunal is independent of government. A judge will listen to both sides of the argument before making a decision.
Let's Work Together!
We would love to give you advice about your case and ensure your application is successful! Fill in our form by clicking the button below to get your Free Consultation