Entertainer Visitor Visa

If you wish to come to the UK for a short time to take part in a music festival, arts festival, charity event or something of the like, then you may be able to come on an Entertainer Visa.

Need some help with an application?

Free Consultation Request

Fill your information below and a specialist will review your matter and offer a free no obligation consultation.

The information provided will be used to assess your matter and is stored securely for up to 6 months. See our privacy policy on how data is handled. By submitting, you confirm have read and agreed to these terms.

You must meet with the eligibility requirements listed below in order to qualify for this visa, please contact us for an initial assessment to determine your eligibility, and to discuss the options available to you.

You can come to the UK on an Entertainer Visa if you are;

  • An entertainer
  • From outside the EEA or Switzerland
  • Meet all relevant eligibility requirements


What are the requirements for an Entertainment Visa Application?

You can come to the UK as an entertainer visitor if you are:

  • taking part in a music competition as a professional entertainer
  • an internationally famous person taking part in broadcasts or public appearances, provided you are not being paid
  • taking part in an audition, provided this is not in front of an audience (either paying or non-paying)
  • an amateur entertainer coming for a specific engagement as an individual performer
  • part of a group of amateur entertainers (such as a choir or youth orchestra) coming for a specific engagement
  • a professional entertainer taking part in a charity concert or show, provided the organisers are not making a profit and you are receiving no fee
  • an amateur or professional entertainer taking part in a cultural event sponsored by a government or recognised international organisation, or a major arts festival
  • a member of the technical or support staff (such as a dietician, bodyguard or press officer) of amateur or professional entertainers, attending for the same event
  • or an official (such as a choreographer, stage manager or designer) attending the same event as the entertainer

You must be able to show that, during your visit, you do not intend to:

  • take paid or unpaid employment, produce goods or provide services, including the selling of goods or services directly to members of the public
  • do a course of study
  • marry or register a civil partnership, or give notice of marriage or civil partnership
  • receive private medical treatment

You must also be able to show that:

  • you are 18 or over
  • you intend to visit the UK for no more than 6 months
  • you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit
  • you have enough money to support and accommodate yourself without working or help from public funds, or you and any dependants will be supported and accommodated by relatives or friends
  • you can meet the cost of the return or onward journey
  • and you are not in transit to a country outside the ‘Common Travel Area’ (Ireland, the UK, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands).


    Let's Work Together!

    We would love to give you advice about your case and ensure your application is successful! Fill in our form by clicking the button below to get your Free Consultation