UK Fiance Visa Service
A UK Fiance Visa allows foreign born nationals born outside of the UK, the opportunity to live and work in the UK. To qualify the applicant must meet the requirements.
Our regulated UK law firm is experienced with new Fiance visa applications, renewals, extensions and appeals. If you require any help or guidance then call us today or visit us in one of our London, Birmingham and Manchester locations.
How long does it take to apply for a Fiance Visa?
We aim to complete our work within 2 to 3 weeks and the UK government will take around 3 months to process. If you require the visa sooner, please contact us immediately to discuss what priority services are available to you.
To apply as a Fiance, you and your Fiance both need to be 18 or over.
Your Fiance must also either:
- be a British citizen
- have settled in the UK – for example, they have indefinite leave to remain, settled status or proof of permanent residence
- have refugee status or humanitarian protection in the UK
- You and your Fiance must intend to live together permanently in the UK after you apply.
You must be able to prove one of the following:
- you’re in a marriage that’s recognised in the UK
You also need to prove you:
- have a good knowledge of English
- can financially support yourself and your dependants
- the sponsor earns a minimum income of £18600 unless you are claiming PIP/Carers allowance
If you are already in the UK and do not meet these requirements you may still be able to apply for a visa or extend your permission to stay if:
- you have a child in the UK who is a British citizen or has lived in the UK for 7 years and it would be unreasonable for them to leave the UK
- there would be very significant difficulties for you and your Fiance if you lived together as a couple outside the UK that could not be overcome it would breach your human rights to stop you coming to the UK or make you leave
A different kind of UK law firm
We are pleased to offer free, unrushed, comprehensive consultations. Many law firms insist on a retainer fee before they will assess a person’s legal options, but we do not. It’s part of our ethos to make the process as simple and comfortable as possible, while reassuring our clients that our priority is thoughtful representation.
Number 1 Lawyers offer a complete nationwide legal service. We receive calls from people across the UK who need legal assistance with their UK Fiancevisa applications.
We are able to deal with everything via email and telephone and can arrange to meet with you face to face, in the event that your case is accepted by our legal team.
Get Fiance Visa Advice & Apply Today
If you have any questions, give us a call on (+44) 03333 446 235. We will review your individual immigration case and advise you on the best possible method to proceed.