Indefinite Leave is a form of settlement available to non-EEA citizens.
Need some help with an application?
Typically, you need to have spent at least five years in the UK before you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain, though in certain circumstances you can apply after three years of residence in the UK.
What are the Requirements for a Leave to Remain Application?
The requirements are dependent on the type of category you are applying under but general requirements for each of the applications include:
- Residing in the UK for a certain number of years relevant to your immigration status.
- Prove that you have resided in the UK for the time you have held your current Visa.
- Prove you have adhered to the requirements of your current Visa.
- You have not breached any immigration rules and meet the suitability requirements.
- You have a long term plan to remain and settle in the UK.
- Passing English test and Life in the UK test.
Let's Work Together!
We would love to give you advice about your case and ensure your application is successful! Fill in our form by clicking the button below to get your Free Consultation