Marriage Visitor Visa
The Marriage Visitor visa is designed for non-EEA nationals over the age of 18 who wish to visit the UK to marry or form a civil partnership, or give notice of a marriage or civil partnership, in the UK.
Need some help with an application?
On arrival in the UK, all visitors (including non-visa nationals) coming to marry or form a civil partnership, or give notice of this, in the UK must have a valid visit visa endorsed with this purpose and the name of the holder’s fiancé or proposed civil partner.
How long does it take to apply for a Marriage Visit Visa?
We aim to complete our work within 2 to 3 weeks and it will take the UK government around 3 months to process. If you require the visa sooner, please contact us immediately to discuss what priority services are available to you.
What are the Requirements for a Marriage Visitor Visa?
In order to qualify for a Marriage Visitor visa you will need to show that:
- You are over 18 years old;
- You are free to give notice of marriage and to marry or enter into a civil partnership in the UK within six months of your arrival
- You are in a genuine relationship;
- You will visit the UK for less than six months and will then leave the UK;
- You have sufficient funds available to you to cover the costs of your visit and your return journey without needing to rely on public funds.
You must not intend to work in the UK, study for more than 30 days or make the UK your home through frequent visits.
Let's Work Together!
We would love to give you advice about your case and ensure your application is successful! Fill in our form by clicking the button below to get your Free Consultation