The Private Medical Treatment Visit Visa is designed for non-EEA nationals who wish to come to the UK for the purpose of receiving Studying or Education.
Need some help with an application?
You can apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over and you:
- have been offered a place on a course (Check REGISTERED & LEGAL educational institutions allowed to offer sponsorship. Please don’t pay any college or university NOT LISTED here)
can speak, read, write and understand English
- have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course – the amount will vary depending on your circumstances
- are from a country that’s not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
- meet the other eligibility requirements (as shown below)
When to apply
The earliest you can apply for a visa is 3 months before you start your course.
You’ll usually get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks. You can check visa processing times for your country.
- It costs £335 to apply for this visa from outside the UK.
- You must pay £335 per person for any dependants.
- You’ll also have to pay the healthcare surcharge as part of your application. Check how much you’ll have to pay before you apply.
How long you can stay
You can arrive in the UK before your course starts:
- up to 1 week before, if your course lasts 6 months or less
- up to 1 month before, if your course lasts more than 6 months
- How long you can stay depends on the kind of course you’re doing and what study you’ve already completed.
Let's Work Together!
We would love to give you advice about your case and ensure your application is successful! Fill in our form by clicking the button below to get your Free Consultation