Wills and Probate Solicitors
Life is full of twists and turns and none of us can be sure what the future holds. That’s why creating a will makes good sense.
Need some help with an application?
As more and more people realise the importance of making a will, it’s no longer seen as something just for the elderly or ill, but simply part of sound financial planning for any family or individual.
With a will in place you can relax safe in the knowledge that your wishes will be carried out should anything happen to you. Making a will now also avoids legal problems arising for your family in the future. Often, people assume that their money and possessions will automatically pass to their partners or children – but without a will, this isn’t always the case.
There are many benefits to making a will:
- You control how your estate is divided up
- You can bequeath specific items to specific people
- You can exclude certain people who might otherwise have benefited
- You can help minimise inheritance tax
- You protect your surviving family from often-complex problems associated with ‘intestacy’.
There are also many probate-related issues that we can help with, including:
- Inheritance disputes
- Estate administration issues
- Making decisions on a person’s behalf (power of attorney)
- Advice on what to do when someone dies.
Let's Work Together!
We would love to give you advice about your case and ensure your application is successful! Fill in our form by clicking the button below to get your Free Consultation